Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Dream Job

Hey guys, as you may know, I am applying for an internship position with Compassion this summer (well actually three).  I love this organization and would be thrilled to get the opportunity to spend a summer in Colorado Springs working with them.  As of right now I have completed the first hurdle by submitting my applications including a couple of essay questions.  I worked on them for weeks and hope that they will stand out from the rest.  These internships are very competitive so my chances of even getting an interview are not great.  Here's where you come in.  I would greatly appreciate your prayers that God's plan for me will be fulfilled, whether that means I get the job or not.  As for me, I have officially begun the waiting game until they begin phone interviews in a few weeks.  But no worries, I have plenty of other things to keep me busy until then.

Also, don't forget that Easter is early this year.  If you haven't sent out an Easter card to your sponsored kids, you should do so soon.  I just sent mine this week so hopefully they'll get there on time

Hobby Lobby has some great Christian themed Easter stuff!

Even a short note will be treasured by your kids!  Just don't forget everything has to be paper and 8 1/2" x 11" x 1/4" and must be labeled with your name and sponsor number as well as your child's name and number.


UPDATE:  I got a call this week and am scheduled to do a phone interview next Thursday for one of the three positions I applied for.  Hoping all will go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion